Belmont Montessori School is dedicated to following Dr. Maria Montessori’s Philosophy and methodology. it is hands-on, multi-aged, developmentally appropriate, independent learning environment for children.
Belmont Montessori School strives to meet the needs of the whole child: nurturing a love of learning creating opportunities for growth and independence thus bringing about self-respect and positive self-worth. We are dedicated to teaching the skills of responsibility self-discipline and independence.
- To support children’s identity and sense of belonging
- To encourage each child to critically think about diversity
- To empower children to stand up for themselves and others in difficult situations
- To foster children’s empathy and support them to be comfortable with difference
- We provide children with the freedom to work
- We believe every child is an individual
- We provide an atmosphere, which promotes respect
- We believe in a child’s creative potential
- We believe working within mixed age groups between 3 to 6 years.
- We believe harmonious surroundings
- We believe Montessori education provides the best possible foundation for life
We aspire to emphasise the importance of independence, self-confidence, self-discipline, curiosity, creative, problem-solving, co-operation and respect for others, and self; thereby helping to develop competent, considerate, responsible members of society.
Our Goal for Your Child
- Joyfully embrace life
- Be responsible for actions and make good choices
- Be confident by succeeding at meaningful goals
- Be a Life-Long learner
- To keep children safe